NEW ANGLES FOR OLD RESOLUTIONS:
How often have you said, "I am going to accomplish _______________ this year." .....only to find yourself saying the same thing weeks, months, a year or even years later? I've been there and my guess is most everyone has unfulfilled aspirations and goals.
As a photographer changes angles to gain new/different perspectives of a scene, we too can change angles by asking intentional questions to move us forward in our hopes and goals for the New Year.
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust
Do you have an old resolution or goal you want to reach? A new resolution or goal? A goal in progress that needs a push?
Explore your goal/resolution from different angles with these questions:
- What are the benefits of reaching this goal?
- What obstacles might get in your way?
- Who could support you?
- What changes do you need to make to achieve this goal?
- What do you think God is saying to you?
- Take a bird's eye view....what does the beginning of the journey look like? The end?
- What are the costs of this goal (finances, spiritual, people, time)?
- What other factors influence your journey?
- What are two steps you can take to move forward in your resolution?
- What about the journey brings you energy?
"Assisting you with intentional and authentic conversation to put your BEST FOOT FORWARD"
BEST FOOT FORWARD